Download Odin 3.09-3.12.3 original links
Samsung Odin Download latest version released.
odin 3.12.3 software now available to download free
Odin3 v3.10.7 has released to the public. Odin 3.10.7 download tool now available for download to flash stock ROM on any Samsung smartphone. Get the direct download links via download area.
Odin 3.11.1 software and Odin 3.12.3 software released in 2016
Samsung odin download 3.12.3 latest version released by the developers in July. Now you can download odin software free from our website.
Odin flash 3.10.5 and odin 3.10.6 download tool now available for download.
Odin3 v3.10.5, Odin3 v3.10.6 successfully released 11th January 2015 by the developers of odin flash tool named XDA developers. Now you can download odin latest version and ROM flash on your android device.
Odin flash 3.10.0 now available for download.
Samsung Odin is the most popular flashing tool among the Android users. The Odin download tool has an ability to install custom ROMs, Stock OTA and firmware files to customize your Samsung Android Smartphone which is not available on Android based devices officially.
Download Odin latest version named Samsung Odin 3.09 come up with important improvements and custom kernels. If your smartphone is new or running official firmware, you will fail to flash custom ROMs. Because Samsung devices need custom recovery and Root access to install custom ROM. To avoid those errors odin flash tool is the best solution. Odin download application compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4, tablets etc. Download now the latest version of Samsung Odin tool by using above button.
Odin 3.10.0 android latest update released
Odin 3.10 update released by the XDA developers recently. Odin 3.10.0 version includes some improvements than the odin 3.09 version. Custom ROMs are bit different from stock ROMs. As well as modifications of interface and performance. So download odin 3.10.0 original version via http://www.samsungodindownload.com.Download Odin 3.10.0
Early versions of samsung odin download tool and the Samsung USB Drivers
Odin download application come up with few updates fixing errors day by day. The newest odin 3.09 update supports all the Samsung Android smartphones and any windows OS version. If you flashed or rooted custom ROM with Odin 1.85, mostly it will work with odin 3.09, 3.07, 3.04, 1.85, 1.83 versions. From here you can download odin all the versions and the Samsung USB Drivers.
- Download ODIN 3.12.3 Software
- Download ODIN 3.11.1 Software
- Download ODIN 3.10.7
- Download ODIN 3.10.6
- Download ODIN 3.10.5
- Download ODIN 3.10.0
- Download ODIN 3.09
- Download ODIN 3.07
- Download SAMSUNG USB DRIVERS
- Download ADB & FASTBOOT TOOLS
- To get Odin Multi Downloader v4.44
- A Computer with running on Windows Operating System.
- Install latest Samsung USB drivers on your computer.
- ADB & FASTBOOT TOOLS for your device
- PIT and TAR (Samsung Android ROM files)
- USB data transfer cord to connect computer and the Android device.
- Backup your phone before start installing process.
- Download the suitable Odin version.
- Most Android phones are different from each, and need different procedures to rooting and flashing with custom ROMs.
- You need to install newest Samsung USB Driver to proceed.
- Step 1: Download the Samsung Odin zip file using our direct download links and install.
- Step 2: Connect your Samsung Android phone to PC via USB cable.
- Step 3: Turn off your phone 30 seconds and then switch it on.
- Step 4: Open the Samsung Odin download tool which you install in step 1.
- Step 5: Click "Auto Reboot" and click "PIT" (PIT is the another option to downloading files on android odin.)
- Step 6: Select the PIT file and click "Start". The installation will complete when your Android phone reboots automatically.
- Q : Is Samsung Odin Download software free to download?
- A : Yes of course. Odin download is totally free software to download.
- Q : Which file extensions are support for odin download tool?
- A : Odin has support [.tar], [.md5] file extensions.
- Q : Does Samsung odin support .zip extension files?
- A : No, Samsung odin tool does not recognize [.zip] files.
- Q : Is it necessary to have an expert knowledge to install and working with odin tool?
- A : No, You have to follow only few easy steps. Go through with step by step guide and the video guide of download odin.
- Q : What is "PIT"?
- A : PIT is the another option to downloading files on android odin.
- My SmartPhone get stuck at Galaxy S logo screen. - If you face these kind of problem among odin installation process, just put it into DL mode and run odin download tool again.I got these error messages through the odin installation process. "Failed", "odin is nonfunctional" or stuck - If you get these error messages during the installation process, do not give up. First unplug your Android device and re plug it again. Then select DL mode and unplug again your device. Then re plug it again, Odin download tool will recognize your Android device. Leave all other settings as same as and click the "start" button.Odin tool will stuck at some random process - On this occasion you have to switch to another odin. But do not check the re partition. If you did, go back to step 1 and repeat all the steps again.
Video guide for more comfortable to install odin download application
Research and Develop by Samsung Odin Application
Download VRoot for any Android Phone.
VRoot download is the most popular ROM flashing tool among android SmartPhone users in all over the world. The VRoot tool design by Mgyun in China. Few weeks ago vRoot english version also released. VRoot can root read more >>
Download SuperOneClick for any Android Phone.
Superoneclick download is completely free tool for root Android devices. Now Superoneclick tool available in both windows and Linux versions. You can download Superoneclick read more >>
Other Rooting Tools
Odin download system Requirements
Important fact about odin download.
The latest version Samsung Odin 3.09 tool let you to flash different types of file extensions. Such as [.tar], [.md5]. But unfortunately Odin download does not recognize [.zip] file extension. You can use [.tar], [.md5] file extension ROMs to flash your Samsung Android Phone.