Odin Download for Windows
Odin 3.14.4 Download for Windows
This latest Samsung Odin is available for Windows PC and is compatible with Windows XP,
/ 8.1, and Windows 10. The last few years have seen some changes in Odin. You will not see any changes in
interface of Odin
after Odin3 v3.06. After the release of the firmware based on Android Pie, Samsung began to use LZ4
firmware that could only be compressed with Odin v3.13.1, Odin3.13.3 and Odin 3.14.4. Download Samsung Odin
Download the latest Odin 3.14.4 (2021) direct
Be sure to check out our compatibility list to learn which version of Odin you should use
Direct Odin Download Links for Windows PC
The latest version is Odin 3.14.4. It is recommended to download the latest Odin tool for
device as the latest update brings bug fixes and stability enhancements. You can download the direct
PC Features for Odin
The latest version of Samsung Odin3 v3.12.10 can fix bugs, delete the FLASH option, fix 8 G
and add Customer Services pop-up alerts.
PC Features for Odin
This Odin3 v3.10.7 version has been released for the flash stock ROM update tool on any Samsung smartphone.
A direct link to download can be accessed through the download area.
How to install Odin Flash Tool on Windows, step by step Guide
Pre-requisites for Odin Download
- First of all, install the latest Samsung USB Drivers on your computer
- This Odin tool only supports flashing firmware and files on Samsung Android devices
- This tool works on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP PCs
- Make sure that this tool does not work with or interfere with the Samsung Kies software.
- To install this firmware, you need to download the firmware for your device, and you can use the same
to download the latest firmware for your Galaxy device.
- The suitable Odin version will download
Process of Odin installation
- You can download the Samsung Odin zip file through the direct download link.
- Use a USB cable to connect the PC to Android.
- Turn the phone off for 30 seconds, then turn it on
- Open download tool for Samsung Odin
- Click on 'Auto Reboot' first and then on 'PIT.'
- Finally, select the PIT file and click the 'Start' button.
Fixing of Errors
- If the phone gets stuck on the Galaxy S screen, put it in DL mode and rerun the downloading tool.
- The installation stopped with the message "Failed" or "Odin does not work". You can then disconnect and
reconnect the unit.
Next, select DL Mode, disconnect and reconnect the system. Finally, the tool recognises the computer and
- For some random process, if the downloading stops. If so, turn to another Odin.